Receptionists & Prescribing Clerks
Our receptionist team of seventeen, provide an important link for patients with the surgery and are your initial contact point for general enquiries. They can provide basic information on services and care navigate you to the right person depending on your health issue or query. Our receptionists have a varied roll.
- They make routine appointments with the GPs and nurses.
- They can deal with you face-to face or over the telephone between the hours of 08:30 – 20:00 Monday and Tuesday’s, 08:30 – 18:00 Wednesday and Thursday’s and from 07:30 – 18:00 on a Friday.
- They also are responsible for giving out test results to Patients and remind Patients of any repeat tests that you may require.
- They deal with all the repeat prescriptions that you need, including on-line requests and remind patients when a medication review is due.
- Register all new patients
Their job is very demanding so please try and be patient. All information is treated in absolute confidence.